Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

There's no way I can be thankful enough for my life and all the things God has blessed me with.

I'm sure I'll leave some things out, but I'm going to make an effort to recognize some things and people I am most thankful for (in no particular order):


  • Forgiveness and the hope of eternal life through my Savior
  • Shelter
  • Heat
  • A job
  • A functioning car
  • My family
  • My roommate (I would have lost my mind long ago without her)
  • My incredible friends who mean so much to me
  • Music
  • Milligan College - the faculty who are like family, the quality education, the beautiful campus
  • Concert Choir, Heritage
  • The ability to keep in touch with friends and family all over the world
  • My parents and a good upbringing

No comments:

Post a Comment