Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

This is Too Much.

I can't believe how blessed I am.

Alright, it's finally time to take a minute and reflect on the past week. 

Tuesday was the day of my Junior Recital, so of course I was freaking out the days leading up to that day as well. Monday was rough, but one moment stood out in my mind: I was running around all day, going about my normal responsibilities and having no time to breathe (which is completely normal, but was extra stressful this time). I went up to one of my vocalist's lessons, and as soon as I walked in, she and her teacher told me to leave, so I could have time to focus on my stuff. Words cannot express how much this simple act meant to me, not to mention they gave me candy and Dr. A scheduled a time for me to come to her office Tuesday so she could adjust my general body alignment (Alexander Technique).
I made it through the rest of Monday, and went to bed very early, which was wonderful.

Tuesday, I woke up and went to my 9:30 class and then had a break from 11am - 3pm, thanks to my gracious faculty. I went to choir for a little while, and then Mr. DeLong let me leave early to start prepping for the recital, how nice :) I am so blessed that my parents and both sets of grandparents came in to see the recital, so I got to see and have dinner with them. After dinner, I came back and one of my dear friends did my hair. 

Long story short, the recital went really well, and I was so blessed to have so many of the people I love there. They seemed to enjoy it, and I got many hugs and had several people tell me they almost cried, which was awesome. 

So, thank you immensely to everyone who came out and all of your kind words. I cannot thank you enough for your love and support. I'm thankful for each and everyone of you.
Yay family :)
So glad to have these two graduated friends in attendance :)
Pretty flowers!!!
Of course, the day after the recital, it was time to get back to work. I had a research paper rough draft due on Thursday morning, so that took over my stress level. However, I eventually got it done, and now the stress is gone (for the moment). I got to enjoy a fun, relaxing trip with my Heritage family, and I couldn't be more thankful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment