Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Motivation is Fleeting

Sometimes motivation disappears.

That's pretty much what happened this past week. Last weekend was Fall Break, so I had plenty of time to get lots of things done. Guess what I did - pretty much nothing. I had no motivation during that time or most of this week. It was rather alarming, but I'm just thankful I didn't have anything huge to do. Thankfully, motivation has returned (at least in regards to piano,) and I'm getting more and more excited about my recital. 17 days!
This particular instrument helps restore my motivation.
Now let's just pray I can get this motivation to carry over to my schoolwork, and I'll be able to find a good balance between homework and practicing. Also, shout-out to Mumford and Sons who have helped keep my love for music alive this week. I've been listening to them pretty much non-stop all week....that might be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment