Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

FALL

Fall is here, and it is magical.

It's getting cool outside (I can tell because my rings are falling off,) and it makes me so happy. My first thought whenever fall starts making an appearance is "It's marching band weather!" What I wouldn't give to be back in high school just to experience marching band again. What wonderful memories.

Fall makes me feel as if life is full of endless possibilities. I have always been a "jeans and a hoodie" kind of girl. Surrounding a bonfire with my closest friends is one of my favorite things in the world to do. Not to mention, fall in east Tennessee is one of the most beautiful things God has blessed us with. 
Enjoying some hot cider on a cool fall day.
Photo Credit Lukas Williams
So even if you're a summer lover, or hate cold weather, try to appreciate this season. Soak up all the changing colors and remember that spring will come again, when everything will burst to life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment