Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Productive Friday Afternoons

I LOVE Fridays.

Mainly because I get to sleep in until 9 and only have to go to one class. Because of this, I have aaaaall day to get stuff done. During the week I'm constantly running around or working on things due later in the day. Fridays are the days that I get to use to regroup and organize my life/room. My project today was organizing my desk. I made the mistake earlier in the year not to use binders for most of my class because they just take up space in my backpack and I only get 1 or 2 pieces of paper during class. Unfortunately, these papers quickly add up, so my desk was cluttered with them. This had been driving me crazy for the past few days, especially when I would look for a paper but not be able to find it, so today I went back to my old system and put the papers in binders. It feels so good. 
You may not be impressed, but you should
have seen it before I started.
Now it's time to get to work on homework and studying. I have at least 12 pages of reflections to do by Wednesday (which is also the day of my Junior Recital Hearing), Mid-Terms on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (Intro to Education, Music History, and Music Technology), plus my Mom is coming in tonight ... It'll all get done...right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment