Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Food and Friends

The simple things in life can be the best blessings. 

Yesterday I enjoyed a lot of quality time with great friends. A trip to Starbucks started the festivities, and then it was time for dinner at Main Street Pizza. The food was good, the fellowship was good, no complaints. We dropped one friend off and picked up another, then headed to Menchie's for Ben's first froyo experience.
He enjoyed it thoroughly 
After Menchie's, we all decided to head out to see a friend play in one of his bands. This was a new experience. I tried some sushi for the first time ever and was pretty pleasantly surprised. There were lots of laughs, and the music was fantastic. I'm very fond of these people. I couldn't ask for a better night.


This morning, I went with a couple of these fine fellows, to see some more fine fellows (Milligan's Heard Mentality) sing at church. Of course, we had to stay for the potluck after the service. Needless to say, there was plenty of delicious food. Tonight is a music major/minor cookout at a professor's house, and I don't even want to think about how much food will be there, but I can't wait to spend another night with my favorite people. I live a truly blessed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment