Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

♫ We Are Family ♫

The Milligan Music Department is the best. And I'm not biased at all. This is my completely logical opinion.

Isn't it beautiful?!
Whenever I am with music people, I am as comfortable as I am with my family. Honestly, it's not a surprise because we spend pretty much all of our time together - in class, doing homework, eating, rehearsing, performing, we do it together. We interact with our music faculty as we would with a member of our family. I can talk to them about anything, and I often do. Many of them know about whatever is happening in my life at that moment. It is such a blessing to know that these people who I connect with so deeply on a musical level are also there to support me in the everyday workings of life. 

We are a family, and Seeger Chapel is our home. I spend pretty much all of my time there, and many times I am barefoot and in sweatpants practicing my craft along with several of my brothers and sisters.



No comments:

Post a Comment